To Our Valued Clients,
TEMPORARY CHANGES TO SERVICES (UPDATE 2)
As part of the wider financial services industry, Bourse is deemed ‘essential services’ in accordance with the Public Health [2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)] (No.5) Regulations, 2020.
Please note that market trading hours and accessibility to our team members – by phone, email, or other means – remain unaffected.
To enhance the safety of our clients and team members, further temporary changes to our services are being implemented, effective Tuesday March 31st 2020:
1. Adjusted Client Visiting Hours. Client visits will be facilitated between the hours of 8am and 2pm
2. Appointment-Only Visits. Please contact your preferred team member at Bourse to set up an appointment before visiting any of our offices, to limit the risk of unnecessary congregation.
These measures are in addition to our previously implemented initiatives:
• Clients who are experiencing flu-like symptoms, have had any symptoms of a respiratory illness, and/or have recently travelled abroad (within 14 days) should defer visits to our offices until cleared by the health authorities and conduct business, as far as possible, by email, telephone or other means that do not violate ‘social distancing’ protocols in place.
• Hand sanitizer is being provided at all of our offices for our team and visiting clients. Clients are required to utilize hand sanitizer and/or wash hands before conducting transactions.
• For face-to-face meetings, members of our team will maintain an appropriate physical distance (5 feet or more) from clients
• Hand-to-hand transfer of documents should be avoided when submitting/signing documents
Where possible, we encourage clients to utilize available technology (telephone, email, videoconferencing etc.) in conducting transactions. Feel free to contact us via telephone or email as shown below:
• Phone: 2-BOURSE (226-8773)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s all do our part to limit the risk posed by COVID-19 to the health of our country.