To Our Valued Clients,
Re: Changes to Service from COVID-19
The emergence of Coronavirus has necessitated a change in several aspects of our lives. In doing our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19, Bourse has implemented certain measures to ensure the safety & wellbeing of our clients, team members and the wider national community.
In keeping with guidance issued by the Ministry of Health and other international health authorities, we have implemented the following protocols at our three offices from Monday 16 March, 2020:
- Clients who are experiencing flu-like symptoms, have had any symptoms of a respiratory illness, and/or have recently travelled abroad (within 14 days) are encouraged to defer visits to our offices and conduct business, as far as possible, by email, telephone or other means.
- Hand sanitizer is being provided at all of our offices for our team and visiting clients. Clients are required to utilize hand sanitizer and/or wash hands before conducting transactions.
- For face-to-face meetings, members of our team will maintain an appropriate physical distance (5 feet or more) from clients
- With respect to the submission/signing of documents, hand-to-hand transfer of documents should be avoided.
Where possible, we encourage clients to utilize available technology (telephone, email, videoconferencing etc.) in conducting transactions. Feel free to contact us via telephone or email as shown below:
- Phone: 2-BOURSE (226-8773)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As we join with the nation in combating COVID-19, Bourse will continue to do what is necessary to ensure continued quality service to you, even as we implement these additional safety protocols for your benefit.
Chief Investment Officer