Introducing BourseTrader – a service enabling you to trade international stocks, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and more through Bourse.
How do I trade?
Similar to local equity trading, you can call or email your orders to the trade desk at Bourse.
Benefits of investing in the stock market
Diversification: You can select shares from different companies, sectors and geographical regions thus spreading your risks.
Superior Returns: Over the medium to long term, shares tend to provide a higher return in comparison to deposits, bonds and other fixed income instruments.
Wealth Creation: There is a potential for wealth creation through capital appreciation and dividend income.
Liquidity: Stocks on the exchange can be sold thus making cash readily available.
Strategy to Beat Inflation: In times of higher inflation, equity investments show a higher net effect than fixed income instruments.
What are the hours of trading?
Standard US trading hours apply:
- 9:30 am to 4 pm (non-daylight savings)
- 10:30 am to 5 pm (daylight savings)
What’s the minimum account size?
You can open a trading account with as little at US$2,500. Your account must be prefunded before you can begin trading.
What are the trading costs?
Trading costs include:
- A flat ticket charge of US$10 per trade
- 0.5% of the value of the trade
- Exchange fees as applicable (minimum US$1)
Interested investors can call 1-868-226-8773 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I open a BourseTrader account?
Paperwork can be tedious; we’ll try to make it as smooth as possible. In addition to completing your account opening forms, you’ll need the following:
- 2 valid forms of identification (passport, national I.D., driver’s permit)
- Job letter, no older than three months
- Most recent pay slip or bank statement, if self-employed
- A proof of address dated within the last 6 months, such as a utility bill
- Incorporation and other company documents such as most recent annual return, company by-laws, corporate profile etc.
- List of authorised signatories along with copies of 2 valid forms of Ids for each;
- Board resolution or other approval to establish account;
- Last 3 years management accounts or audited financials (as applicable)
Other documents may apply.